Archive for the ‘Football’ Category
The Terrell Owens signing in Buffalo last week has pissed off a lot of people… Hitler included.
No matter who wins, these girls are sure to be big hits this upcoming Super Bowl Weekend. That’s if they don’t skin cancer by then.
1. A non profit organization realizes they don’t have much cash to buy up TV advertising.
2. A member of their marketing team smokes some weed and comes up with a big idea
3. A cheap slutty video is shot in one afternoon in a dirty basement somewhere in Los Angeles
4. A student who works with the organization edits it to make it look as sleazy as possible.
5. Knowing full well it’ll be rejected, the non-profit organization submits the ad to a national TV network to have it’s ad broadcast during the Super Bowl
6. The network as predicted rejects the ad
7. The non profit organization gets mega free publicity from the rejection
8. The video ends up on crappy blogs all over the internet (including this crappy blog)
9. You the viewer watch the video.
10. Predictability sucks.
Perhaps the Washington Redskins should stick to what they know best… playing football.
I read this article and imagined a disgusting, urine smelling, and water over flowing mess of a bathroom. A true cradle of filth. The last place on earth most normal couples would choose to get funky. Or am I simply an old fashioned type of guy? Maybe it’s a Buffalo thing the rest of North America knows nothing about.
You Bills fans, ya’ll crazy.
The call came out early in the third quarter Sunday to investigate numerous complaints of a commotion in a ladies’ restroom across from Section 336 in Ralph Wilson Stadium.
It didn’t take security officers long to figure out the cause of what police later called a “public disturbance” in the restroom.
A woman, law enforcement officials said Monday, was having sex with her boyfriend in a bathroom stall.
The couple was arrested, two of 37 people arrested at the stadium by Orchard Park police and Erie County sheriff’s deputies before, during and after Sunday’s Bills-Jets game.
Police charged Alicia A. Venneman, 29, of Northville, in the southern Adirondacks, with disorderly conduct.
They also charged a man whom police identified as her boyfriend, Jeramy H. Kemper, 31, of Mayfield, with tres-
passing and resisting arrest.
“This was inappropriate behavior in public,” Scott Berchtold, Bills vice president of communications, said Monday. “Our security staff reacted accordingly, and law enforcement officials were called in to handle the situation.”